FREE PATTERN FOR THIS ATTACTIVE PICTURE FRAME TISSUE BOX COVER!!!!!!
Below is a complete materials list and a drawing to make this item. All the materials can be purchased from your local Walmart or Craft Store.
A piece of card stock or poster board approximately 20” x 12” or large enough to accommodate
the overall pattern.
Four additional pieces 4”x 5”. These serve to make the pockets for the photos.
Double stick tape.
An exacto knife or sharp scissors.
1. Start by sketching template using measurements provided.
2. Cut out pattern on all solid lines.
3. Trace open areas in center of each square using provided template.
4.Removing center pieces. This makes picture frame area.
5. Score and fold on all dotted lines. All folds face in the same direction.
6. Apply double stick tape to all shaded areas.
7.Tape 4x5 pieces to inside back of each open area. This should be done with regular tape not the double stick. You want it to form an open sleeve to allow for the insert of a photo.
8. Fold to form a five sided box. Four sides and a top. Peel and stick taped tabs on the inside
area of the formed box.
9. Take 4x5 pics and slide into sleeve space.
Highlight patterns then print.