Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Half of a 12" length of 3" ABS Pipe(see 1st photo below).
8 brass L hooks.
2 brass eye hooks 1/4".
Metalic Blue spray paint.
Hand saw or chop saw.
Drill with 1/16" drill bit.
Medium sand paper.
1. Cut 12" length of ABS Pipe.
2. Split the pipe in half(see 1st photo below).
3. Cut 45 degree angle on both ends of half pipe.
4. Sand pipe until smooth and spray paint.
5. Drill 1/16" holes in the tips of the pipe at one end and install eye hooks(see 2nd photo below)
6. Drill 1/16" hole in pipe in pattern like photo above and install L hooks.