Friday, April 24, 2009

CROSS STITCH NOTEBOOK COVER

This is more an idea for you to work from than a pattern.

This note book cover is made with vinyl cross stitch material.
I like this because you do not have to hem it you simply cut it to the size needed to fit the book you want to cover. I took the book measured it top to bottom and cut the material. I then opened it Measured the front, spine, and back totaled them added a couple inches for the fold on the front and back. Chose a pattern I liked did the design on the front. Centered it on the book folded the sides over and blanket stitched or whip stitched the flaps for the front and back which makes a simple book cover. There are many applications for this basic idea and I am sure you will find many, send me a note and let me know what you come up with.







No comments:

Post a Comment